Friday, February 12, 2010

For my Mother - The Fabulous Rebecca Jane Gribben

So why did I decide to start blogging? It is for my mother. I informed her a few months back that I had decided to move from the great state (and I truly mean that) of OKLAHOMA and venture into the exciting new and crazy world of Chicago. Needless to say she was less than pumped. Understandable of course and I know I will understand even more once I become a mother myself. So what better way to keep in touch in the 21st century than to blog? Yeah I thought it was a no-brainer as well. Who knows maybe one day we'll all be blessed by a blog by the greatest mother herself...but I wouldn't count on it.

So this blog is dedicated to her because she is my rock and my best friend. I love you mom!

Here's to you mom - Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment