Thursday, October 14, 2010

Excited FINGERS!!!!


One of my very best friends in the whole world is having a baby!!! The O-So-Lovely Emily Dupuis Powell and her O-So-Wonderful husband, Jonathan, found out a few weeks back that they were blessed with a wonderful little nugget.

Aren't they the cutest couple ever?!?

I've never had a friend become pregnant before so I'm savoring every moment like a proud aunt would! She has been updating us weekly on how big the little nugget is and what all is forming. It's fascinating!!! I only wish I was in Houston to see all her crazy eating habits change, mood swings....swing, and watch the little nugget grow!

She is 9 weeks along. Below is her 8 week shot. She believes she actually has a "bump" already. Honey I look like that after I've eaten a hearty meal....or possibly before.


So CONGRATS to the happy couple! You'll be the best/coolest parents of all time!
Love you both VERY VERY much!

1 comment: