Wednesday, October 6, 2010

The Wonderful World of Ruby



Okay as many of you are aware I'm completely obsessed with my pup. There are so many reasons I love her, but one of my favorites is because of her hair. I know I know...I just sound plain creepy. Reasons why her hair is wonderful (because I'm sure you care):

A) She hardly sheds...I mean you seriously have to bust out the magnifying glass to even find it.

2. I don't have to buy her special puppy shampoo. I just wash her hair with whatever I use. She is a fan of Pantene ProV Shine Blast....she loves her locks to glow! (and I totally condition her hair too....thats slightly embarassing to admit)

III. My perfume always stays on her hair for longer than it stays on me! She gets many compliments on her choice of fragrance.

Cuatro) Her hair doesn't grow fast AT ALL! She just turned 2 and she has only had 2 haircuts her whole life. One of those was done by yours truly...I won't be doing that again. The hair on top of her head has never EVER been cut. Why you might ask? Well that brings me to point #5...

#5 Ruby has the absolute best hair styles EVER! She does some of the best impressions I have personally ever seen a dog do. The following pictures demonstrate some of her best work (but the camera truly freaks her out so getting her to stay still is quite the challenge):


The Mohawk



Mad Scientist


Conan O'Brien


The Nerd "Part-Your-Hair-Down-The-Middle" Look


Her personal favorite - The Fu Man Chu
(She has this wonderful mustache/beard effect every time she drinks water. I couldn't get a good picture of it. It's hysterical. You'll just need to see it for yourself sometime)



The "Morning After Having A Little Too Much Fun At The Bar" look


She also does a pretty mean Donald Trump and Comb Over look. I tried to get pictures of those, but she informed me I was pushing my luck and better back off before she opens a can (her words, not mine).



And my new favorite picture of my sweet little Ruby Shoes. I know what you're thinking. No you cannot have her.






2 comments:

  1. She is absolutely the most adorable dog in the whole world. She takes after her adorable Nana!

    ReplyDelete