Wednesday, April 27, 2011

I'm Thankful For....



So much to be thankful for I thought I would share...

  1. Sleep...I love it. I do it often. Lets face it...I'm thankful for it.
  2. That my sweet friend Emily Dupuis Powell has made it Full Term without any complications. God is Good!
  3. That the Easter Bunny AND Santa still visit me even though I'm 25.
  4. That I have 4 parents and they all offered me major HELP during my job search time just so I could relax and pick the job thats right for me without rushing into anything. Thanks rents!
  5. Obviously Ruby...you knew that was coming.
  6. That God has a plan and the plan is in His hands. Somehow it just takes ALL the worry off your shoulders.
  7. Having the BEST best friends a girl could ask for.
  8. Laughing...funnest thing ever.
  9. Having the boss let me have Friday off so I could get home (Tulsa) sooner...15 minutes after I drove in a horrendous storm hit Tulsa. Thank goodness I just missed it!
  10. Crushes...they make life REAL fun even though I'm incredibly awkward around them. For example (and this may or may not have really happened): seeing my crush walking down the hall in the hospital and literally running (yes running) down the hall in the opposite direction so he couldn't tell I was blushing. This also might have happened on more than one occasion. But like I said...this may or may not have happened :)

3 comments:

  1. YAY for full term and I LOVE the fact that you are still SO AWKWARD around boys...hahahaha! And let's be real, who doesn't love a good nap? I know I do!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will never get over the awkward thing, it is a lost cause to try and help hahaha!! I can't wait to see you again, it has been too many months since I saw you last. We need to catch up about all the job stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss your face too!!! Come further south and visit!

    ReplyDelete