Thursday, March 8, 2012

Adios Kiddos!

I DID IT!

Finished my last day in Kiddy-Land today. Just in case you're in the dark...the last 6 months I've been working as a Speech-Language Pathologist at a Pediatric Clinic. Really it was quite a humbling experience and I learned a lot about myself. Most of the kids were amazing and I hope to remember their wise words forever...so I'm keeping track of them here!

My favorite kids really made my final week quite special.

A: It's my last day so you better work hard mister.
L: O you didn't hear? They closed Texas. I'm surprised they didn't e-mail you.
(then he proceeded to cast spells that glued me to the floor)

---

J: I'm just going to chain you to the chair. Then you can't leave and you have to see me.
A: How will I eat?
J: I'll bring you cereal once a day. Maybe twice. But you have to pay for it. I don't have much allowance money.


And other notable quotes...
A: Okay scoot back.
K: Douche Bag
A: What?!? Say "scoot back" again.
K: Douche Bag

The following week...
K: Douche Bag A**hole
A: I don't think you're saying scoot back anymore

---

A: What do you want to be when you grow up?
S: I want a big house, with a big t.v., and a sexy girlfriend.
A: S don't use that word. How will you afford this?
S: I'm going to create a show thats kid friendly during the day and sexy at night.
(then followed it with making his fingers kiss)

---

A: J you're a boy and I'm ______
J: My girlfriend!
A: No I'm a girl.
J: NO! YOU'RE MY GIRLFRIEND!
(then kissed me on the knee)

---

I will miss those crazy kids!


1 comment: