Saturday, March 6, 2010

The Hammer and I: A Story of Love & Hate

So what better way to turn around your mood than to redecorate? I know that always does the trick with me. Well that and frozen yogurt...its a cure all. I've never had a headboard for my bed so I decided to put up a few do-dads from my apt to give it a new look. My mom always arranges and hangs everything on my walls (the hammer and I have never had a stable relationship). It would probably be a bit unreasonable to ask her to drive to OKC from Tulsa to hang a few things, but not gonna lie I did consider it. I gave in and decided to do it myself and was quite skeptical about my skills, but I don't think it turned out too shabby (and I still have all my fingers)! The hammer and I are currently working out our issues in home therapy and are learning to trust each other...but these things take time of course.



5 comments:

  1. Did you break out your new anthro bedspread already?! Me likey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this! my room could use a some fresh decoration too. p.s. i am probably equally as bad with a hammer as you are. never fear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. um...I really miss you! Like, REALLY miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I gave you a blog award! Check it out!

    ReplyDelete