Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

I am the luckiest girl in the world! Wanna know why? Not only do I have one fantastically incredible father, but I have two! As much as I would love for you to think they are "together" (because lets face it....that would be hilarious) they are not. They deserve a whole lot more recognition than one day out of the year, but this is the only day Hallmark allotted to the world.


The one and only Steven E. Holden the first.
I've known him for 24 wonderful years of my life. No one makes me laugh harder than this man (except for maybe my brother who is a clone of my dad). I love him more than anything and I depend on his wisdom and love every day. Not to mention he has some incredible fashion tips. God truly blessed me when he chose this man to be my father.


Tim Gribben, step-father extraordinaire!
Look up "selfless" in the dictionary and there is none other than this man. He truly has a servant's heart in every sense of the word. He has a wonderful heart and would do anything for anyone. I mean it must say a lot considering he has been able to handle my loony-tune family!

Love you both with all my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment