Monday, September 13, 2010

Yours Truly


In February of 2009 Facebook started a trend of writing "25 Things About Me" and it sure took off like wildfire. I recently found my list so I decided to post it again for chucks and giggles.

1. I don't like to wear big earrings because when I was younger my mom said if I did they would make my ears sag to my shoulders and I believed her. I guess I still do.

2. The best purchase I ever made was my puppy Ruby and she was worth every cent! I think it's funny that people say she is a "designer dog," which is just a fancy way of calling her a mut.

3. My favorite word is conundrum. I like the way it rolls off the tongue.

4. I'm currently reading a book called "Stiff" (get your minds out of the gutter). It's about cadavers and it's quite possibly the best book I've read. You should read it too.

5. My first crush was Taylor James Maxwell. He was my first boyfriend too, except we never spoke a word to each other the whole time we were going out. Good foundation.

6. One of my favorite college memories was the girls and I went out and bought fancy dresses for semi-formal. That night on our way there we decided to take a detour and go to Dallas instead for Pizookies. Mmmm....I do love Pizookies.

7. Pandora.com is quite possibly the best website ever created....EVER.

8. I use ... too much.

9. I've thought my whole life that I didn't like peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. As of recent I realized I just didn't like the jelly on the sandwich. It made the bread too soggy. I've missed out on peanut butter sandwiches for 22 years :(

10. My brother is my best friend in the world. If I ever had to be stuck anywhere with anyone it would hands down him. I mean who wouldn't?

11. I have a test tomorrow and I haven't started studying. This seemed like more fun.

12. Stalking is under-rated.

13. I think everyone should go to Europe at least once in their life and as many times as possible. It will open yours eyes to so many things.

14. I don't like girl singers. Never have. Well except Lenka (thank you Jac).

15. I haven't walked in my sleep since I got Ruby. Well at least I don't think I have...

16. One of my most humiliating moments ever was when I accidentally called a guy from high school who I had known for forever Cole in front of his parents. His name was Cale.

17. My favorite thing I have ever done was go whale watching in Wickaninnish, Brittish Columbia, Canada. Absolutely mind blowing.

18. I absolutely HATE the word hate. I rarely use it. However, I do hate feet, root beer, weird smells, when you take your laundry out of the machine and one sock has mysteriously vanished, when fortune cookies say "You will soon visit Asia," and copy cats to name a few.

19. I have a HUGE crush on Hugh Lorie from "House." The fact that he is Brittish is just icing on the cake.

20. I love the elderly. I just think they're really great.

21. Everytime I read a fortune cookie I secretly believe it's gonna happen.

22. I cried the other day watching the news. It's becoming a daily occurence. I should just stop watching the news.

23. I'm not as tough as people think I am.

24. I think being a Storm Chaser would be the ultimate job. I'm just waiting to be recruited.

25. Last week I joked around and said I broke my butt on the ice. It's 2 weeks later and I actually think my butt is really broken. Are there specialized butt doctors?

1 comment:

  1. By the way, I have been watching House marathons constantly lately. Love that show! Sooo good!

    ReplyDelete